1.All the radio station's lines
were knocked out.
2. Several power transformers were blown several blocks away from the studios
(smoke seen billowing out of one)
3. All phone lines at the newspaper (The Hartsville Vidette), the local farm co-op and
all other phones in this small radius were knocked out!
4. Radio station transmitter lost all MOSFETS and the output - tuning network.
5. All computers at WJKM lost motherboards, network cards etc.
6. ISDN was knocked out.
7. Most all the equipment Zephyr codec and EAS all knocked out.
THERE WAS NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY! This was not lightning!
A listener who is a tech that lives
on a hill near the area has had fluorescent bulbs light in his hand on
various spots on his
property. He discovered this by accident but has witnesses to the phenomenon. He works with surveillance cameras, thermal imaging and a lot of high tech stuff. He tells us there is operational radar being used at the nuclear site at different times.
WJKM AM 1090
ANOMALY @ WRIGHT PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE
ALSO THESE ANOMALIES
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE
HOLLOMAN & EDWARDS
AIR FORCE BASES
FOR MORE INFO CLICK ON LINK BELOW
THE FLASH RADAR RESEARCH FRONT PAGE